ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noble M600

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looks like it was made in a shed with all that tacky honeycomb plastic....and at £300k+ C'mon! Who would honestly choose this over a Ferrari or Lambo.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like it was made in a shed with all that tacky honeycomb plastic....and at £300k+ C'mon! Who would honestly choose this over a Ferrari or Lambo.
There are no cars like this at all. No driver aids whatsoever. Ridiculously fast and light too. Polar opposite to a modern lambo of ferrari.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It would be horrendous to drive anywhere but on a ultra smooth dry race track, honestly don't see the point of road cars like these. Its not even like its got unique styling or state of the art tech.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It would be horrendous to drive anywhere but on a ultra smooth dry race track, honestly don't see the point of road cars like these. Its not even like its got unique styling or state of the art tech.
The f**k are you on about? The whole point of it is that it doesnt have state of the art tech! And why would it be horrendous on the road?

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly adore these cars. Saw one at Goodwood a few years back, in the same paint style but in Red... a sort of carbon weave paint job.
In the flesh it was absolutely stunning.

My top 5 Supercars...
1. Lambo Murci SV
2. Zonda LH760 (Lewis Hamilton's to be precise)
3. Mclaren P1
4. Noble M600
5. Ferrari F12 GTO

(honorable mention - 911 GT3RS)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio
I honestly adore these cars. Saw one at Goodwood a few years back, in the same paint style but in Red... a sort of carbon weave paint job.

My top 5 Supercars...
1. Lambo Murci SV
3. Mclaren P1
4. Noble M600
5. Ferrari F12 GTO

No Clio V6?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0

My top 5 Supercars...
1. Lambo Murci SV
3. Mclaren P1
4. Noble M600
5. Ferrari F12 GTO

But they didn't do an F12 GTO. How about a clio V6 instead?