ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nobody has done this MOD yet!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

ill have one for mine!!!!;):p it would match my Mk2 fat arse.

looks mean...in a weird, weird way!

--chris

Nope, update pack was applied in 2002.

In fact Tom Onslow-Cole (current clio cup driver) had his 1.2 updated using similar parts and sold it on ebay recently.

'18 Megane dci

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 30 June 2005

could a body shop, in reality modify a Mk1 to take the Mk2s xenon lights as shown here??
I feel a challenge coming on ! ;)

That looks very nice:cool:

Is it right that if a car has xenons fitted it has to have headlight washers fitted as well????? If this is the case why:confused:

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

i really like that, as it happends my car is in the body shop and im goin to ask about it, is this serious?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

I like that! would like the photoshop have to keep the 172 mk1 front grille in reality - makes it still look more like a mk1 - which is good!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Infact they should have gone retro and made the new cliosport look like this - saves them money and makes us happier - they could raid the parts bins!