ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia 6300

Octy VRS
I notice Vodafone are doing a £25 pay monthly deal which include 2 of the above phones. One for the contract and one with PAYG sim. Are these decent enough?

I've got a SE W850i on Orange at the moment which I have dropped and now the speaker vibrates when someone speaks.

The missus needs to change her phone and tarrif so if we got this for her I could get the other unlocked for my Orange sim, yes?

decent enough phones, my mum has one. screen is bright and crisp, 2mb camera is fair and has a micro sd card slot.

Good phones if u and the missus are not too fussed about big cameras etc then id recomend it.

Octy VRS
Cheers, that's all I wanted to know. Don't really use cameras etc, looks decent enough and quite slim. Certainly less chunky than my W850i! Just have to get used to Nokias again after 10 years of SE!

An orange one
ive had mine for 7 months now....i absolutely love it!! im not big into music or camera's on phones...i have ipod etc for that..and from what ive seen of nokias fancy offerings they spend more time crashing and needing updated than anything else!

totally reccomend the 6300 mate...simple..very stylish, nice to hold..metal casing..feels quality good screen..and very simple! (oh and the camera aint all that bad either) :)