ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia Bluetooth Kit

Clio 172 Ph2 in Silver
I've just purchased a Nokia CW-1K. I have a Nokia 6680 and wanted to know if any of you guy's have fitted one of these to your lovely clios :D

Where have you located you speaker, mic and control button?
Also do any of you know if the clio comes with a Mute lead attached to the headunits ISO?

Also do you know which cables to cut into on the ISO cable going into the headunit for ignition power and perminent power?

I have a 172 02 model BTW.

i got mine fitted for me. control button is next to the gear stick, mic is by the interior light and it doesn't use the speaker as it's though the stereo (182)

there's a pic of it somewhere on here

not much help, soz :(

Clio 172 Ph2 in Silver
Well I have installed my bluetooth car kit. I was suprised to find so little information on installing these on this site so I thought I would submit the cable colours which need to be tapped onto.

Noika power and signal cable (4 pin) and Renault radio black connector (8 pin)

NOKIA RENAULT
Black = Black Ground
Red = Yellow (pin 8) constant live
Blue = Red ignition live
Yellow= Pink (pin 3) mute

I placed the speaker under the dash on the drivers side using cable ties and located the microphone near the interoir light runnning the cable up the passanger side front window. I placed the Nokia control button above the radio next to the hazzard button by squeezing the the cable between the dash and radio. I located the controller under the passanger footwell below the glove compartment using velcro tabs. It all looks professional and fairly easy to carry out. :D