ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N Series

Got my eye on these, got a 7610 at the moment and seems like the way forward..also have a 256MB RS MMC so hopefully thats compatable..

Guess the N70 is the way to go since its free nearly everywhere? unless anyone into phones has any ideas if some of the better N series stuff will be more available soon?

Not to bothered about 3G either, just want a series 60 with a decent camera..

http://www.nokia.com/nseries/index.html?loc=inside,main_n80&lang=en&country=R1

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
The n90 is bulky but does everything you can think of.. very good camera on it too (for a phone)

hmm the the other N series phones seem sooo much better than the N70 but can't see them being available for my budget for a long while

and its not about looks, its what they do, would never buy a pants phone like a RZR beacuse its a bit shiny..

its all about whats underneath in my books ;)

played with an N70, doesn't seem as strong as my 7610 i.e. i wouldn't want to drop it! the thought of waiting for the N80 is tempting, for the 3Meg camera, software, twice the pixels on the screen and WiFi, not 100% what that even is but sounds good! but I really can't imagine it being free for a long long time!? specially on a 25 a month contract

Last edited: