ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nokia n95

Golf
just got a n95 and is due to be delivered tomorrow,

whats the boggest memory card it can take ( will have tomtom on it) and anyone got any pics/vids shot with one?

Golf
cheers mate, how about any pics vids taken with one, got a brand new one for £80 pmsl. mate mrs got it on contract and said i aint havin this its a brick so offered her £80 as a joke and she accepted.

The Bus and MRT
saxo2.jpg

Image169.jpg

Image171.jpg

28082007249.jpg

17092007259.jpg

04122007311.gif

04122007309.jpg

The Bus and MRT
Yeah decent enough but I've still ended up buying a sony Cyber shot for proper pics. The only really noticable thing is when shooting moving images or a night as you can see in the Pic above - the flash isn't too great

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
n95 is so much better than the sony ones a couple freinds have them and i have to take a pic and send it them cus they cant get a decent picture with there sonys lol.
the cameras are really good tho.
ive got a 2gig memory card in mine.

The Bus and MRT
The battery life on mine seems to have improved. It lasts a couple of days depending on what I'm using it for and that really doesn't bother me as I'll just charge it every other night.