ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N97 Mini

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Hi guys,

Looking to get this phone on saturday i think. I was planning on getting the N97 original because i preferred the size of it and having a D-pad makes things easier. But did a little research and its worth while going for the mini because of most of the problems being sorted.

I'm not too much of a fan of the i-phone, they are good, don't get me wrong, but i don't like how it relies simply on the apps to make it good and crap battery life. I also don't want another Windows phone, i have a HTC Touch diamond at the minute, the first 3 months was great, but then it just can't cope and it has a problem all the time now, and struggles to run two programs.

So my question is, is there anything better than a N97 Mini, that isn't a i-phone or a windows phone?

I have looked at blackberrys and nokia E series, but i dont like the look of them too much and like the slide of the nokia.

1.6 Ford Focus
To be honest I would say the N97 or N96 are the best around at the moment, I own the old N95 and I never have a problem with it... I would go as far to say it does everything an iphone or blackbury does 10x better! Minus the touch screen obviously.

Go for the N97 for the touch screen and qwerty keyboard or go for the N96 if you prefer the normal style slide screen. As far as I know, without looking into it, they both run the same operating system.

Agree with you on the iphone though, I don't know what the fuss is about... I know plenty of people who got one and are disappointed with the crap camera and the fact you have to pay for 99% of all the apps.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Well i got one in the end. Also had a good look at the new blackberry bold and the Nokia N900. Thought the blackberry was too hard to text on and the n900 was too heavy and the keypad doesn't show enough.

Used the mini for a day so far, really good pone! had a quick look at the app's for it, and they are quite sh*te lol The interface is just as good as the iphone though and still use your nail etc

Overall, i love it

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I no, the nail is important because my thumb is too big for the keys on the iphone lol