ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia phone numbers help please

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Broke my E72 last night on the piss, managed to plug it into my comp and copy all my contacts onto it, so thought I was safe.

Got another Nokia for a bit while it's repaired and I thought I could just paste them onto the 'contacts' folder when the phone is plugged in just as i copied them from the E72....but it's not worked?!

Is there anyway to do this without putting them in one by one?!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
dont tell me that man!

is this because it's impossible or your out of touch with technology like me?!

it depends on what phone you have now, and how they are copied. If they are stored under your computers contacts folder (in vista or 7) then you should be able to sync them using nokia pc suite, providing the phone supports it.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nothing on pc suite dude. I just wnt into the phone through 'my computer' and copied the 'contacts' folder....?

Where about's is the contacts folder you copied? If you go into it are there individual contact files?