ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non Smoker Pack

fatboymal

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Can't find anything with the search, did Renault ever offer a non-smoker pack for the Clio II (that is, a replacement for the ashtray/cigarette lighter with something useful for non-smokers)?

Cheers for any answers!

Seat Ibiza
I can't say i've ever heard of that...but then again i'm sure someone will shed some light.
Like what would they put in there instead?
Cigarette lighter is for charging phones and ashtray is for car park change :)

fatboymal

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Cigarette lighter is for charging phones and ashtray is for car park change :)

Ha, cool. Seems on the Clio III it was the other way around, there is a "smokers pack", if you don't spec it then it is not given. Probably doesn't exist for the Clio II but I live in hope...

Jap Box
The one thing I find the clio II is lacking is a decent cup holder! I go to mc donalds, get a meal and then have to struggle with the drink as it doesnt ever fit on the glovebox cup holders and will just fall over, and its too big for the door card.

As said though, cigarette lighter is mainly 12v socket (my lighter doesnt even work anyway so thats all I can use it for) and the ashtray is for loose change and mcdonalds monopoly tickets :rasp:

Jap Box
too late, some kids already won the 500 grand!

Yep, and they stopped doing it now too, ive got every ticket on the board apart from all the rare ones, just my luck! Although ive still got som instant wins to claim and got £5 on a scartchcard today so its not all been bad.

The one thing I find the clio II is lacking is a decent cup holder! I go to mc donalds, get a meal and then have to struggle with the drink as it doesnt ever fit on the glovebox cup holders and will just fall over, and its too big for the door card.

As said though, cigarette lighter is mainly 12v socket (my lighter doesnt even work anyway so thats all I can use it for) and the ashtray is for loose change and mcdonalds monopoly tickets :rasp:

Heres what I do...

Slide passenger seat back a bit put foot on brake release hand brake and squeeze it between the passenger seat and hand brake :) Et viola I did it with a jumbo drink from BK do it all the time with maccies large and medium drinks heh

Heres what I do...

Slide passenger seat back a bit put foot on brake release hand brake and squeeze it between the passenger seat and hand brake :) Et viola I did it with a jumbo drink from BK do it all the time with maccies large and medium drinks heh

Seat Ibiza
Yep, and they stopped doing it now too, ive got every ticket on the board apart from all the rare ones, just my luck! Although ive still got som instant wins to claim and got £5 on a scartchcard today so its not all been bad.

You done the lottery tonight? I would, sounds like your luck is in ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Ph2 dash solves this!