ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

non sport clio

Renault Clio 2001 1.2 16v
hey guys iv just done a few things to my non sport clio just wanted to know what peoples opinions are on it. gonna take off m3 mirrors and put originals back

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I hate the rear lights, and you will get slaughtered on here for having a RenaultSport badge on the back of a normal Clio.

Looks alight apart from that.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
As said, sport badges on non - sports are a big no no lol!

Not keen on rear lights tbh, might look a little bit better if the back bumper was colour coded

Where is your ariel?

145db Euro'd clio
lower, spray wheels black. spray badges black, colourcode and it'll be spot on.
oh and remove the sport badge. Guy round here with a mk1 with a big bodykit with a sport badge on and he tried racing me and couldnt get past me. and i have a 1.2 8v. he just ended up looking like a total and utter idiot!!

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Reps with sport badges aren't as bad imo, but tbh anybody who knows anything about clio's will know yor car is not a sport.

Renault Clio 2001 1.2 16v
sports badge was already on the car when i bought it but will definately get it removed and got rid of ariel because i dont really use the radio.

plans now is to paint badges black and also colour code bumper and side strip and lower it on sportlines

Fabia VRS
Tbh colour code (bumper inserta front and rear), lower, new rear lights (up to you unless your going for the stealth look), re-ferb the alloys into a diff colour

MK3

Dynamiqueee
sports badge was already on the car when i bought it but will definately get it removed and got rid of ariel because i dont really use the radio.

plans now is to paint badges black and also colour code bumper and side strip and lower it on sportlines

Do you still have the ariel? I don't use the radio either, so just cut the top off of it! Looks pretty damn cool :cool:

ATM it just looks like somebody has pinched it imo!

Fabia VRS Special Ed
not a bad example, lose the rear lights for standards and definately lose the sport badges :)

Get it lowered like you said, swap the mirrors and it'll look a million times better :)