ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norris's titanium ph1

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Hi guys so this is my project thread, bought my first clio about a year ago. It came with a lot of uprated bits some good and some not so good (orange bits!!!!)
IMG_0400.png

Anyway after a couple of months of saving cash to get the car how I wanted I had a slight speed/talent imbalance and collected a traffic island
null-17.jpg

This was pretty soul destroying as I was really enjoying the car even though it was too chavy. Into the garage she went for breaking.
7685ADC2-867A-4314-B976-BE2DF5CF66E1-1752-000001768EA1F907.jpg

Or so I thought, a few weeks later a mate announced he was stripping a ph1 for parts and the shell was mine if I wanted it.

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
This was what I received only have the one pic but no interior, bumpers, running gear. The wiring loom in the engine bay and inside the car had been chopped about so that was useless.
null-16.jpg

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
So after a couple of weeks working evenings and weekends got the car on its wheels.
null-8.jpg

Now to swap the cars around
null-5.jpg

null-3.jpg

Audi A5
I was getting a bit confused then wondering why your building the engine bay back up but then I realised you got another one.

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Well this is it all back together bought a set of turinis from a local scrap yard for a bargain price!! Apologise for the iPhone pic
null-18.jpg

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Couple of interior changes ph2 dash and door window switch plastics painted in titanium silver
null_zps607cc7a2.jpg

null_zps3db6b135.jpg

null_zpsb42d1d25.jpg

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
All mot'd and sat on a spare set of dinards with my mates jp4'd 205 cj
null-20.jpg

And how she sits now oz f1's black mirrors and ph2 side strips with 16v bullets
null_zpse1b5ac9e.jpg

Last edited:
  Inferno 225 cup
I keep coming back and looking at the dinards, near enough same colour anthracite as my mirror caps.

Swap for turbines???

Inferno 225 cup
How many sets of side strips have you got??
Each pic has a different set on.

Wouldn't mind the titanium ph1 strips ;)

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Ha ha yea got ph1 titanium strips, pov spec ph2 strips and iceberg ph2 strips!!! Plus about 4 sets of alloys so it's infinitely changeable keeps it interesting

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Paint has started peeling on one of the door strips so need a repaint pretty big patch now. Need to sort them out

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Bad luck with first one, but the current one looks great back on the original f1s and colour coded, the ph2 dash is a nice touch mate

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Cheers only a few more bits that I want to change. Would like colour coded door handles a cup spoiler and ph2 boot.

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Oh crap I've been and bought another one!! Cambelt snapped may break may repair not sure yet but was cheap so couldn't say no.
null_zpsc0a2b2c8.jpg

First...well second car on the F1's and black mirrors looks spot on!

PM me too if you do break!

Not sure what I need yet but I'm sure something will come up ;-)

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Ok guys will need to strip the head off first to assess the damage but I'll let you know if I'm breaking

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Right then guys I'm breaking the ph1 I bought with a snapped belt. F1's sold and engine no good. Most other parts still available. Collection only on most things though cheers
null_zpsff4e19b3.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Side strips and scuttle panel trims damage free, if so a price please posted.

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Side strips and scuttle panel trims damage free, if so a price please posted.

Yes all good condition. Where in Essex are you? Sometimes out that way with work so if you weren't desperate I could meet you somewhere?

Mec 350 slk manual
Right then guys I'm breaking the ph1 I bought with a snapped belt. F1's sold and engine no good. Most other parts still available. Collection only on most things though cheers
null_zpsff4e19b3.jpg
Pm me with the price of the wheels if not sold

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yes all good condition. Where in Essex are you? Sometimes out that way with work so if you weren't desperate I could meet you somewhere?

Im near lakeside mate, im only about at weekends as i work in London.