ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East Meet photos

A slow one :-(
Mine are crap but I've attached them anyway.

Was a goodish turnout in the end. Was nice to meet everyone. Me, Rich and KLB were talking about bowling or something like that next time due to the weather and stuff.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• DSCF0070 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0070 (Medium).JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCF0071 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0071 (Medium).JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF0068 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0068 (Medium).JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCF0072 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0072 (Medium).JPG
    97 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF0069 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0069 (Medium).JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 80
  Golf GTD
good to meet you lot, my first meet ever :)

Definately up for doing something again, was a good turnout i thought.

My pictures are rubbish.

Megane Mk4
Yeah .. good to meet you all even though I wasnt supposed to be there!! pmsl

here are my pics guys.....

2 are spliced from all pictures

renrs_row2.gif

renrs_row1.gif

141005010.gif

141005009.gif

141005008.gif

141005007.gif

141005003.gif

141005002.gif

Oh yeah ...... I guess I came first in the Dales dash too!!!! :cheers: lolol

Photos looking good! Was good to meet you even though you weren't meant to be there. At least it wasn't such a wasted journey!

Megane Mk4
Eddieb said:
Photos looking good! Was good to meet you even though you weren't meant to be there. At least it wasn't such a wasted journey!

Wouldnt say it was that much of a wasted journey .... But Like KLB its my first meet too ... got another one next week ... That one involves "trying" to kick heavy_weight's RS at pool!!! pmsl .... It was fun matey ... Plus I got my KFC on the way back too ....... MMmmmmmmm ... zinger tower!!! wicked!! lol

Golf GTD
im not liking the look of my ride height, at the front of the car, in that picture of my car :S

good pictures tho lickle

Megane Mk4
Mmmmm .... thinking about it, should've got either a group picture or peeps stood next
To their Motors.... Still... great to be there, :)

yeah. as I took the picture off the camera I thought It looked high, But them wheels fill the arches better than originals.. All Good stuff ;)

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
More people than I though wuold be there which is cool. Deff get a closer to Newcastle meet on the go, even if it's the Silver-link :eek:

Racing Blue 182
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
Wouldnt say it was that much of a wasted journey .... But Like KLB its my first meet too ... got another one next week ... That one involves "trying" to kick heavy_weight's RS at pool!!! pmsl .... It was fun matey ... Plus I got my KFC on the way back too ....... MMmmmmmmm ... zinger tower!!! wicked!! lol

Have you painted your mesh black yet and removed those 182 stickers?

Megane Mk4
racing182 said:
Have you painted your mesh black yet and removed those 182 stickers?

Errrrrrrrrrrrr ...... nope ! lol

I like them 182 vinyl stickers! .... it beats them white lines!! pmsl

I'll probably try to spray the meshing before the Yorkshire meet on Sunday... so it means I've gota take more photos ... :approve:

Still .... It was worth the trip up .... Nice guys all of you... At least I've now got some faces to profile names now :D

320d
Miss Valva said:
Rich's valva lookin sexy as always;)

Cheers Alex :)

Saw you in Seans car at Spillers tonight it looked great... super shiny

Mine was the only valver there out of the 200 or so

I've still got that airbox if you want it? let me know

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
aye was gonna say i spotted you last night well the car but couldn't see you!!

aye im still after the airbox i get paid today so i'll give ya a text:D

Megane Mk4
Neil82cup said:
Did the owner of the stickered up/meshed 182 by any chance used to own a chav's up 1.2?

Yeah I did once upon a time ;) You gotta start somewhere aint yer lol ....

nothing wrong with my "stickered up/meshed 182" ... subtle but normal I'd say, it aint overkill plus I got rid of my sunstrip! pmsl ..

:D

l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
Yeah I did once upon a time ;) You gotta start somewhere aint yer lol ....

nothing wrong with my "stickered up/meshed 182" ... subtle but normal I'd say, it aint overkill plus I got rid of my sunstrip! pmsl ..

:D

Hehe might have known it was you :p

Megane Mk4
Neil82cup said:
Hehe might have known it was you :p

Oh yeah!! .... I get about a bit me!! ;) pmsl

Good aint it???? lol, still.. I can be forgiven for the 1.2 .... I was still young then!!
Now ??? ..... I'm just old and senile!!! :D

Megane Mk4
geordieclio said:
your mk1 172 was smart

Yeah I liked it too .... Didnt want to part with it but I was having sooo many problems with it, I spent more time in Renault than I did on the road with it :(
I'm gutted coz I wanted it back... I keep seeing it every now and again but its rare...
Just like an ex-girlfriend - you want it back but dont want the hassle from it either. :cry: pmsl

Well, if we try and organise something for next month like bowling it may get even more ppl along. I dont think ppl will be wanting to hang around for long outside in a few weeks time as the weathers get crap and the nights are closing in.

Cliotrophy362 - i didnt really get a close look at your car but it looked pretty smart. Have you got the other trophy sticker on it yet?

black golf v6 4 motion
no he hasn't as of yet he's a bit slow at that sort of stuff eh steve????
yeah i had to go to work to, bowling sounds good or hows bowt night at dogs or summit