ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East pics eventually! lol

2005 Impreza WRX STI

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 31 July 2005

Upping your post count Clarkie? lol

Valver looks mint as per.
ye! i look as tho ive been around a while then ;)

im uploading them one by one cos i cant seem to upload multiple photos on photobucket. it just crashes.

Richs valver is mint! one of the nicest clios ive seen if not the best?its immaculate!
......ill wait for a while now then and put them all in one post just for u! :D

[Edited by Clarkie172 on 31 July 2005 at 11:42am]

VW ....

Fixed for ya m8 .... just needed to put a space between each pic

good turn out by the looks of it :eek:)

Golf R/Leon FR

yeah was a gud meet,

my parking on that last pic could have been better

although wouldnt have topped where clarkie first parked his!!!! lol

A slow one :-(

Ah was wondering when they were going to appear! Look canny good! Think we need more valvers for the next one!

Golf R/Leon FR

yeah theres a few that said they might come but didnt show up not mentioning any names but geordiepaul springs to mind!!!!! lol

Im going to drag a few ppl along next time if i can. 2 182s and a 1.2 but theyre all Mk2s!

Sweet mate. My ex is taking delivery of her 182 next week so shes going to take me out in that to rub my nose in it! But I doubt very much shell be pushing it to its full capacity seeing as its a new car!

Did u get the ecu sorted out?

Sweet. What do u recon its running at the moment?

ClioDude - Cheers, Its been like that for over a year now. I love it to bits but Im after something a bit faster so will be going up for sale in the next month or so!

Golf R/Leon FR

id say its running a little over 172bhp with BMC, full system and decat.

was marginally quicker than mine but mine still has cat on and only a panel filter

black golf v6 4 motion

no dont work like that im afraid we are "given" our hols in advance and have to take them then, but i maybe able to swap shifts but i would need notice

Golf R/Leon FR

ah i see dude, well i can definatley tell you the next meet will be on a sunday either the last sunday of the month or the one before it. probably around 2pm at the durham services on the A1

2005 Impreza WRX STI

Quote: Originally posted by Eddieb on 31 July 2005

ClioDude - Cheers, Its been like that for over a year now. I love it to bits but Im after something a bit faster so will be going up for sale in the next month or so!
it was RR @173.4 without de cat. but seems to be a lot quicker with it on. MIne was slightly faster than pheonixys who has an exhaust and itg panel filter. mines on 17s too and full of ice ;)
and a dead body in the boot!! :p

Golf R/Leon FR

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 01 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Eddieb on 31 July 2005

it was RR @173.4 without de cat. but seems to be a lot quicker with it on. MIne was slightly faster than pheonixys who has an exhaust and itg panel filter. mines on 17s too and full of ice ;)
and a dead body in the boot!! :p
your superlegs are lighter than my OZ F1s though!!!! lol ;)