ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW PICS OF THE BAD BOY!!

Weeman sucks ****

Looks f**king lovely clarkie, those super Ls are so well suited to that car although my personal preference would be 16s. Gorgeous all the same and much better without tinted windows:D

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 08 June 2005

Not keen on the cup spoiler either - Not really necessary either for the ££s
Search a breakers...they can be had cheap! I paid £80 painted for mine.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

love it. looks really smart. i never used to like the mk1s but everytime i see one now i think they look great, really agressive from the front, i actually prefer them to the mk2 now. those wheels really suit the car, i wouldnt change anything (apart from lots of engine mods)

2005 Impreza WRX STI

thanks for all the comments peeps!much appreciated.:D

george, i think it will look nice what u said about handles etc! lot of money though and painting? as for the exhaust idea,i was going to do that but i think ive got my mind made up about a mk2 bumper, so im just waiting to see what the fit will be like on that....then possibly have what u done to yours!

Paul

2005 Impreza WRX STI

its down the a1 160 miles south of middlesborough mate.approx 100 miles away from london.its not far past nottingham and leceister.75 miles east of birmingham :D

VaVa

Lovely. Very nice wheels too.

One thing I dont understand is how people say they prefer the looks of the mk1 172, yet most owners seemongly try and get it to look like a mk 2!! ;)(bump strips, badges, rear clusters, rear bumper, boot lock surround, cup spoiler etc)

[Edited by lagerlout1 on 09 June 2005 at 3:24pm]

Suzuki SV1000S

MK2 bump strips have a nice badge and the come on the mk1 rear lights are just dull matt red!

Think most people are talking about the front mate. The mk2 has a completely different grill and it doesnt have the aggressive front bumper!!