ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales 19th September

C63 AMG
My mates and I went (very early) into North Wales and all we got were these lousy pictures:

IMG_3468.jpg

IMG_3469.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3536.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3563.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

C63 AMG
That's Black Rock beach and it's hilarious fun - until the non-Baywatch bearded man with the Toyata pick-up ruins your morning.

H

Huffski

Just out of interest have any of you pitched your clios against that elise in a straight line if so what was the out come ?

Suzuki Swift Sport
Just out of interest have any of you pitched your clios against that elise in a straight line if so what was the out come ?

Id guess the elise would have the clios upto about 60/70 then the clios would gain on the elise. I used to have an elise and it had slow acceleration over 80. Great cars though!

B

bigrich690

that rb looks like its got rear wheel drive lol, great pics there, would love to get mine on a beach! :)