ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North West Meet - Cheshire Oaks/North Wales Roads 56k forget it!

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
Going to p/x my 1.2 as the misses isn't interested unless I can sell privatly for good money unmodified.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Martin. said:
LOL were you felling left out with all the talk of broken engine mounts, banging under acceleration in 1st gear and the 4k rattle!?;)

lmao!

you couldn't be more right mate.

...actually, you could have mentioned the 'cable vs. fbw throttle battle'

;)

Ad

MK2 FRS
K-TecRacer said:
adtmits don't know what happened yesterday but i did an insurance quote when I got home and it was a £1007 fully comp on a 05 182, I nearly dropped dead as it was £600 cheaper than the last quote. lol :D

fuckin hell mate.... who with??? Get it bought......:)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
i paid that a quarter

K-TecRacer said:
adtmits don't know what happened yesterday but i did an insurance quote when I got home and it was a £1007 fully comp on a 05 182, I nearly dropped dead as it was £600 cheaper than the last quote. lol :D

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
adtmits said:
f**kin hell mate.... who with??? Get it bought......:)

Need to buy a car now any suggestions or ideas, plus going to sell my 172 interior and put my wheels on the new car. ha ha ha ha ha :cool:

Ad

MK2 FRS
depends wot your budget is.....

tell us a budget reckon youll have plenty choice.....

have spend 4 weeks lookin at motors....

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
K-TecRacer said:
Need to buy a car now any suggestions or ideas, plus going to sell my 172 interior and put my wheels on the new car. ha ha ha ha ha :cool:
mrk1 172 no one will catch u

CLIO
good to meet up again and thnx clio gb for organising this 1...top job,sorryi couldnt make the welsh part but if someone had told me it was snowin i would of gone as i like seeing yellow snow...just for you lawrence..;)

cheers james

Attachments

• yellow wheels 3 004.jpg
    yellow wheels 3 004.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 17
  Tesla MP3 2021
JPW172 said:
i know i know,just i drive to wales and back for work,gets abit borin if you know what i mean..;)

we had fit pasty's mate in wales ya missed it....lol:)

Maz

LY 200
^^ I didn't have a tan James... lol

Must have been because I had a white top on ;)

Last edited:
  CLIO
must admit dave youve took a nice one of mine there buddy,got to admit the yellow does look good..;)

cheers james

Tesla MP3 2021
carbon copy said:
quality meet.

best i've been to for sure.

we need an exact repeat of it in the middle of summer. :)

prob one of the best things uve ever said chris....lol:)

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^haha... the peaks run(christmas) was an awesome drive.... will have to do that one soon again!!

Great pics. looks like you had a good day.

I didnt realise it was this Sunday - I was there shopping in the morning. doh!

I would have come to say hello if I knew you were there.

Maz

LY 200
^^ was a top day out mate, keep an eye in meetings and events as we may be in that area again soon and its always nice to meet new peeps :)

172 Cup
Looks like a good time was had by all which makes it all the more gutting considering I've only had the Cup for a month or so and I've only lived in Chester for about 3 months!!!
I should'a went.....I should'a went.....I should'a went.....I should'a went.....I should'a went.....I should'a went..:S :banghead: :cry:

Ad

MK2 FRS
CupJonny said:
Looks like a good time was had by all which makes it all the more gutting considering I've only had the Cup for a month or so and I've only lived in Chester for about 3 months!!!
I should'a went.....I should'a went.....I should'a went.....I should'a went.....I should'a went.....I should'a went..:S :banghead: :cry:

As Maz says plenty goin on...

One this sunday travelling down to stoke and the next one 5.2.05