ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North West Members !!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

can any members from the north west please email me if they are interested in a rolling road day

so far ive got 9 people interested from RSC......2 of em are ClioSport guys

just wondered if anyone on here would like to come

mail me if your interested

mbrunskill@blueyonder.co.uk

Skoda Fabia vRS

Monk.......your gonna have to email me your name and stuff

its gonna be in Bury most likely, possibly powerzone but other places are R.E Performance Centre

likely to be £25 but im lookin at gettin breakfast delivered too so it might be like £28 ???

320d M Sport

Id be up for it!
Im 30 mins from Bury (Irlam) and would like to see what the Mk2 172 pulls in at now that Ive done 4000 miles....?
Email address is paddymph@aol.com in case u need it.

Ta

Paddy

Skoda Fabia vRS

right paddy your on the definites list

Monk.......email me ASAP !.....places are disappearin fast

Skoda Fabia vRS

cheers Monk, your brother makes number 15.......possibly the last place if were gonna have graphs plotted...

email me both your details please mate

dont bother with powerzone..

go to RE at bury..

I will go along for the entertainment, but I only had the car on the rollers at re 3 weeks ago, the data is still in the system.

Joe (Barrowford Lancs)

Skoda Fabia vRS

RE was one of the places i was looking at

could you email me mate so i could talk to you about it ?

Yo Brun, u on MSN ??

if so.. CaptainSlarty@hotmail.com

let me know.

Powerzone is a crap road, and I am not convinced re the operator ..

RE Bury is Accurate !.. Calibrated.. and constant load..

or mail me at Captainslarty@ntlhome.com.

Joe.

Yo Brun, u on MSN ??

if so.. CaptainSlarty@hotmail.com

let me know.

Powerzone is a crap road, and I am not convinced re the operator ..

RE Bury is Accurate !.. Calibrated.. and constant load..

or mail me at Captainslarty@ntlhome.com.

Joe.

Room for one more??? Definitely up for it. If no places left, put me on "reserve" or something....

Rhys (rhys172@yahoo.co.uk)

Skoda Fabia vRS

hi Rhys your name is now down

i will be posting up a list in a minute of people who are coming

Skoda Fabia vRS

Martyn Brunskill - Me
Paul Sephton
Darren Fitzjohn
Colin Bennett
Jon - Clio Sport
Ged - Clio Sport
Darren
Matthew
Ray
Alex
The Monk - Clio Sport
John Stubbs
Simon Dodd
Paddy - Clio Sport
The Monks Brother - Clio Sport
Adrian Burgess
Rhys Turner - Clio Sport

Skoda Fabia vRS

this started off bein organised for RSC members but i have no problem with peeps from Clio Sport comin so thats why the peeps from clio sport, have clio sport next to there names

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea cant forget you mate......

i know your comin now too......but your not runnin are you....no point runnin again....

cheers dood, no point until I can turn OFF the traction control... ..

the results from the last run a few weeks ago are still on the RE computer anyways.. be great to meet up with u guys though ! book me in for brekie !!

EXCELLENT

better call it a day soooooooooooooon... Ken aint the fastest of operators ya know LOL..

I think there is a day n a bit there now !!!

Joe

Skoda Fabia vRS

well with Kelly that makes 18 people

i think that the people on the list so far are definite

anyone else who posts from now on will be offered a place if there is enough room

im callin RE tomorrow to arrange details

i think as a provisional date i am going with 14th of September

this gives people enough time to sort work etc

After chattin to Brun just now, it might be an option for another day to go to the reno breaker at accrington.. hes got 100 NEW engines COMPLETE with all goodies, same amount of gearboxes... everything from a 1.2 to a clio v6 lump FACTORY NEW with a choice of C/R box or 6 speed tiptronic for 1500 SQUIDS !!!!

they have EVERY PART for EVERY darn reno.. they even have a write off 172 !! then maybe onto a few great rally roads... Widdop moor.... bloody excellent.. pub for lunch on the moor, then on to Heen Bridge. great roads...

Skoda Fabia vRS

if we have time after the RR day then we could just all go down there for a browse hehe

lol.. with 20 renos and Kens attention to detail.. I dont think time will be an option LOL...

So, I am flagship from trafford then LOL ???... jeeeeeeez, gonna have to clean the car, polish me head.. and get a few beers in

Joe

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea mate, seein as you know the area and where it is, and you know the guy too, then it would be great if you could lead the cruise down there

Skoda Fabia vRS

well, as im sure Paul Sephton will tell you, mine will probably be the dirtiest there

but if im off work friday then i will be givin it a damn good wash friday night

Skoda Fabia vRS

guys what do you all want for breakfast

and does £3 each seem ok for it all to be delivered to us at RE

if i know before hand i could possibly arrange different things

ive spoke to a place today who did all kinds who were willing to bring it all to us

GR7

Shiny red R32

Captain Slarty, sorry to disappoint you, but as long as it isnt too hot tomorrow I shall be washing my own car. I dont need to polish it as I did it last Friday and with the help of Super Glym it is still shiny.

I think you are too far away and I havent yet learned how to do it by remote control!

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

yeah girl racer im with u on that one thats what i use on my car polish it every 2 weeks if not more, u wanna c the shine on it.take wheels off and wax em as well every month.dont listen to the captain hes just a flid ha

Skoda Fabia vRS

no mate i live in St Helens, but my mrs lives in Rochdale so i have been into Bury a few times

we now have numbers 19 & 20 for the list

i must stress that i am not sure if the last two will get a run on the rollers, but there name is down and as soon as i find out how many they will do i can make a certain limit, i am pretty sure they could do 22 in a day, but im gonna call him back in a bit

19. Richard King
20. Nick K

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive now spoke to Ken at R.E Performance in Bury

it is £25 a car, which gets a run on the rollers and basic checkup, if anythin is wrong that can be fixed in a short space of time then they will sort it

you will also each receive a graph print out

20 is the limit, which we now have, but, im sure some people will end up dropping out for whatever reason so if anyone is still interested then please still post and i will put you as a stand by and offer you a place as soon as one comes up

i must stress that Ken was unsure of being able to do 20 cars in a day, so im makin you aware of that now to avoid disappointment on the day, however i think once we get up and running we could fit 20 cars into the day

the date is 14th September, which is a Saturday

R.E Performance Centre
Power House
Bridge St
Freetown
Bury
Lancashire
BL9 6HH

i think it would be a good idea if everyone had my mobile number

its 07764 741467

if i dont answer it might be on silent so text me and i will get back to you ASAP

Skoda Fabia vRS

We will be meeting at 7:45 at The Trafford Centre Car Park

departure at 8am

please aim for 7:30 or earlier however if you are coming from far away, as we cannot afford to wait on 1 or 2 cars as it will take up everyones time on the rollers

thanks.....