ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northants Newbie looking for a good spec'd ph1....

172 cup
Hi all :D

I've just sold my v4 sti and am on the look out for a well spec'd ph1. If your reading this and know of anything forsale please pm me. I would prefer something that has been looked after and has coilovers and a few engine upgrades etc...

I'm based in Northants and am happy to travel for the right car and have the cash ready. Hope to meet a few of you once i've found me a car, Matt.

TTRS & V50
Welcome, where you from in Northants ?

TBH, it's hard to find a well looked after modified car. People upgrade them to bodies/cams etc to go faster, they haven't been kept below 5k revs.

However, on the flip side to that, keeping it clean, not curbing the alloys, not denting/crashing it could be seen as a well looked after car.

I would say mines well looked after, detailed, never dinged/scratched/curbed, always serviced on the dot, best quality parts changed, yet it see's 8k A LOT once warm.. tricky one.

172 cup
I'm from Kettering and work in Northampton.

Ideally I want something that has coilovers, and a few mods. prefer the look of a ph1 as I said, but apprciate I may not find what I want, so will keep options open. I'm looking to track one next year, so doesn't have to be mint, want a few mods and one that has been looked after in terms of servicing, etc....