ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northwest meet 20th March!

They grow on everyone! People who say they hate them are in denial. I'll take you out in it next time and you'll convert :rasp:

I wondered who you were but forgot to ask. Hi!!!!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I'm Rhys lol. The one chain smoking in the blue hoodie and jogging pants. Was ruff today lol. Standard Clio FTL. Yeah would love to see what they are like. I thought you were getting rid of the abarth badges btw?

drove past the clio sport lot in my black clio with the cs stickers in the back. was shy. all cars looked smart though. didnt want to bring shame to the clio lot with my half done replica so i parked far away :eek:

I'm Rhys lol. The one chain smoking in the blue hoodie and jogging pants. Was ruff today lol. Standard Clio FTL. Yeah would love to see what they are like. I thought you were getting rid of the abarth badges btw?
Were you the one that was next to Steve's cup whilst I was revving it? No, plan was to get rid of ALL Fiat badges as I hate Fiats. Only remaining one is on my key fob ;)

I saw this, Needs coilovers and spacers BADLY!

That was the reason i was hiding away from you lot. all being done next month when i get payed, pay insurance, pay tax, pay for mot and service, and petrol. then maybe i will start showing my face at meets!

Renault Clio
drove past the clio sport lot in my black clio with the cs stickers in the back. was shy. all cars looked smart though. didnt want to bring shame to the clio lot with my half done replica so i parked far away :eek:

yeh yeh i seen you is your replica black ''/

thats me! not very proud of it as it stands to be honest. but better than walking down! need a work in progress sticker!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Were you the one that was next to Steve's cup whilst I was revving it? No, plan was to get rid of ALL Fiat badges as I hate Fiats. Only remaining one is on my key fob ;)

yeah i was wearing a blue hoodie, dark grey/black jogging bottoms and a grey ballsack hat/ oversized beanie hat

Abarth 500 Esseesse
They grow on everyone! People who say they hate them are in denial. I'll take you out in it next time and you'll convert :rasp:

I wondered who you were but forgot to ask. Hi!!!!

Never a truer word spoken. I LOVED mine to bits and so did everyone else