ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**21st Feb... NorthWest Meet @ KK/Imperial War Museum, Mcr.**

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
snow report in bramhall is about 2 inches but melting quickly :D

camera charged
new fish eye packed

:D

got a car coming from cumbria, one from nottingham and two from brum... keep the faith ya'll we dont let abit of tate n lyle affect the NW!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Im not cleaning full on cars dude, takes 2 hours with hose/jet wash, full set of dry towels and all my bottles etc!

I got lost on the roundabouts at the last meet and lead about 10 of us round abit of a naught turn on the roundabout.... :eek:

I was one of those lucky 10.

I'll still be there with my bro, only a bit of snow

live update from chateau Ariane

(no they arent bars across the window)

GetAttachmentaspx-6.jpg

as you can see the pathetic attempt of disruption by mother nature has failed!!!

sometimes i love this place....

just told fred@BTM theres a meet on today and he goes...

'ffs i best go and fire the car up then. need a dump first and some pills, hangover is bad'

the guy is south of b'ham...

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
sometimes i love this place....

just told fred@BTM theres a meet on today and he goes...

'ffs i best go and fire the car up then. need a dump first and some pills, hangover is bad'

the guy is south of b'ham...

That's dedication

Black Clio GT
was nice to see everyone, imp war was mint, beats standing in a car park at this time of year any day of the week!!!

whens the next one??

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
was a good day, bit of a distance for me to travel, but was worth it even if i did only talk to hutchie :eek:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
haha i was sitting on it for a while lol im guessing the black scooby was urs? i looked for you but wasnt sure which was you :eek:

il bring more next time :D
hopefully the motor will look better by then!

haha i was sitting on it for a while lol im guessing the black scooby was urs? i looked for you but wasnt sure which was you :eek:

il bring more next time :D
hopefully the motor will look better by then!
Yerp, I'll come find you next time, I do expect chocolates though :D

Nope, before that junction going round that corner
Oh aye, that might have been a mistake under heavy breaking :eek:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
was a good day, bit of a distance for me to travel, but was worth it even if i did only talk to hutchie :eek:
I said hello in KKs :(

Sorry I had to shoot of early guys, I had to go and pick mother and father up from Yorkshire but will hopefully stick around for the full meet next time :eek:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
which one were you kneel? the one that said i shudda came in the landy? lol