ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 29, 2014] Paul Walker Memorial Cruise (Royston)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the 29th November my local car club is holing a large meet/ cruise to mark the 1 year anniversary of Paul Walkers death.

Now i know (as ive found out) this is a very touchy subject that many don't understand, BUT that is besides the point.

There should be a large attendance of modified cars from all over the county attending this so it should be a nice evening out.
it is strictly park and pose while at the main meet and there will be a large cruise/ tunnel run to follow later on in the evening.
This is of course optional but is normally a convoy to a 2nd location that is not revealed until that night.

I know this wont appeal to the masses but i go to the local meets every fortnight and its a great social group of people with some very nice cars!
It would be nice to get a small group of us to convoy there and represent the club :)

Of course there will be the odd muppets that cant behave but this shouldn't be a reason to tarnish the event with the same brush. The club does try and move people on as they have a good image with the local authorities.

I will arrange some meeting points and times dependent on the interest.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.