ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NOVA !

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Jamaica Yellow - wow this takes me back - colour of awesomeness!! What a motor :)

I remember going to see a JY Nova Sr years ago and it being held together with body filler :(

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
made me laugh that a 1.3sr nova with 100k was twice the price of a 22k Astra GTE convertible from the same dealer....
no one wants a mk2 astra 😂

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Mate at work back in 1995 had a black nova Sri, I wanted it. Was very quick for a 1.4i.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Inferno 182 Cup
Pretty sure the SRi Novas had a closer ratio box than the GSi. They went well up to a ton and then just didn’t have the gearing to do much else.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
My mate had a nice SR back in the day got stolen/broken into 3 times ! The one time when we found it they had cut his steering wheel up to get the steering lock off . What was left looked like the knight rider steering wheel :smile:
He was ripped constanty ref
Michael knight !

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
My Mrs put petrol in our diesel car AGAIN! the other day, but that’s another story, anyway.. the guy that came out to drain it was telling me about his Nova that he’s had for years, said he had it up to 300bhp with a Calibra red top but he couldn’t get the power down as the front was too twitchy, so he’s converting it to 4wd using a Pulsar GTiR, says he’s got the floor pan etc in and just needs to fit the engine now, that will be one seriously quick Nova!

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 182 LY
First car was a Nova 1.2 Trip (saloon, sadly) followed by a 1.2L hatch, a 1.3SR and then a GTE.
The last Nova I had was a rare blue 1.4SR that was fully rebuilt with a redtop 2.0 XE fitted to it. I sold it to a guy down in Looe, Cornwall who was planning to park it in his heated garage and pull it out in 10 years and sell it! Shame, but I got £4500 for it, which at the time I was happy to take.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
First car was a Nova 1.2 Trip (saloon, sadly) followed by a 1.2L hatch, a 1.3SR and then a GTE.
The last Nova I had was a rare blue 1.4SR that was fully rebuilt with a redtop 2.0 XE fitted to it. I sold it to a guy down in Looe, Cornwall who was planning to park it in his heated garage and pull it out in 10 years and sell it! Shame, but I got £4500 for it, which at the time I was happy to take.

Pics ?

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 182 LY
26314923318_c394a5c85c_b.jpg

40155029062_d8d99bbf40_b.jpg