ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Now my 172 feels slow

Ziel Nurburgring
Dealer, Footballer, lottery winner? lol

Nice house and nice Porsche. Is the clio for the miss's now?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Your's? I wasn't impressed with the 4S. Felt, Heavy, too technical, not like a porsche should be!

172 GTR
lol Property Developer.

Had a boxster before the 997.

I use the 172 for work it totally stripped out

Mrs has an auto Merc diesel lol

Octavia VRS
Better half's parents' neighbour had got a new Boxster S, absolute mint and he says it's a great drive. He had a 225bhp TT before that

172 GTR
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Your's? I wasn't impressed with the 4S. Felt, Heavy, too technical, not like a porsche should be!

They have more grip at the front end and weight to the steering the 4's.

6/468 17poo
Jeeeez i cant wait to start working after getting a degree in architecture, makes me wanna study harder if i can have toys like that when im older!!!lovely jubbly!!!

172 GTR
beatjunkie said:
Jeeeez i cant wait to start working after getting a degree in architecture, makes me wanna study harder if i can have toys like that when im older!!!lovely jubbly!!!

I left school at 16 in 1993 with no gcse's. Im just good with my hands and ive got good business sense. If your gonna be an Architect soon the world is your oyster mate!!

Illiad MkII V6
beatjunkie said:

I work in an Architect's practice and it'll take you a few years to earn enough to buy that baby!! I'll stick to my porsche for now!!! Hehe!!

VX220, Shogun
They look nice but they're such a default choice. Now if you want a proper car then what about an new Aston Martin V8? I have a nice one for sale :)

172 GTR
blacksheep said:
They look nice but they're such a default choice. Now if you want a proper car then what about an new Aston Martin V8? I have a nice one for sale :)

It was winning EVO's car of the year that persuaded me to buy one. Also it won Autocar's track car of the year. Something I doubt the little Aston can do.
So you say get a proper car? You obviously haven’t tried the real deal from Stuttgart!

172cup
carrera S?........... i'd still beat it in my cup

lol... seriously though..... jealous. As most people are but won't ever admit to it lol.

i admit to it - i am so jealous I feel sick - did a porsche track day recently and drove a 911 turbo for 30 odd mins - wow - I want one so bad!
Am gettin married in July so hiring one for a week - cant wait - my dad has a 911 but wont let me drive it unless he is wiyth me which sort of defeats the object!