ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

now this is a v6 replica!!

C4 Grand Picasso

WTF!!! You can barely tell its a Clio underneith, surely nobody can find that attractive.

Lots of Alfas

:eek: thats pretty bad, almost as bad as that Corsa with the Clio V6 bodykit, infact its a lot worse.

Quote: Originally posted by Levo on 30 March 2005

WTF!!! You can barely tell its a Clio underneith, surely nobody can find that attractive.
only the door and rear quarter window can indentify it as a clio.....

truely awful!

and I thought these foreigners was spose to be good at this modin lark?

Mustve been done by that indian bloke on that peogot advert that uses the elephant etc to shape an old banger to look like the 206 (or whatever pug it is)

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Whats the betting the instructions for fitting that required 2tokens& 20p for postage&packing?? ITS sh*t! got enough p38 on there has he.
:sick:

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

what you on about im liking that, the unfinished cant afford to do it properly look minter

yeah right pile of sweaty bollox thats is

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by Nightfire on 30 March 2005

Mustve been done by that indian bloke on that peogot advert that uses the elephant etc to shape an old banger to look like the 206 (or whatever pug it is)
Was thinking that too LOL

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

i dont think its finished...is it? if its not its prob out to check where it rubs before they finish it hence the big crack on bumper if it is finished def diy by someone who cant do bodywork

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Yeh, somehow...i pray...its not finished! seen that front bumper on loads of sheddy corsas!

someone photoshop it so that it looks finished. You know the sort of thing. Give it a cool spray job, and smooth everything how its meant to be.

Black Clio 182

its bad enuff having that kit on his car, but to driving around in it unfinished, he should be shot n have his dead body left to be shiveled (sp) up lol