ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Liverpool Meet 17th Jan

200 FF Storm Grey
Lovely pics mate, do intend on meeting you guys in the near future, had some problems with the car but over the next 2 month it should start coming together again so i'll be showing my face and getting to know you all.

Cheers for the badge again alex, front end looks like right again now (except for the missing reg bolt :\)

DCi 100
Lovely pics mate, do intend on meeting you guys in the near future, had some problems with the car but over the next 2 month it should start coming together again so i'll be showing my face and getting to know you all.

Cheers for the badge again alex, front end looks like right again now (except for the missing reg bolt :\)

I've got a set of screws + covers from when I got my plate if you want them?

Don't worry about the car dude just turn up, you'll understand when you see Jord's mk 1! I'll try get a better condition one for you in future dude.

Nimbus Megane R26
I'll post mine tomorrow when i have a spare 20mins. Some good pictures and lol @ the sheer amount of attention we got from all the 12yr local blurts in their dads megane's and focus's and a golf GT lol.

Nice to put a face to the name Jams/Steve182/St3ve/Alex etc etc..

Nimbus Megane R26
ps Jamie you let down lad! Have to take me for a spin in the S3 when i hire you for a day to pc the car again in spring :)

Artic Blime 182
I'll post mine tomorrow when i have a spare 20mins. Some good pictures and lol @ the sheer amount of attention we got from all the 12yr local blurts in their dads megane's and focus's and a golf GT lol.

Nice to put a face to the name Jams/Steve182/St3ve/Alex etc etc..

Good to meet you to bud, the drive home was interesting lol. I was shocked on the amount of attention we gained from the complete noobs as well.. the lads in the megane's comments where quite funny lol "are these clios?"

Nimbus Megane R26
was you trying at them lights? i started behind you lol. because it seems the panel filter/clean Throttle body and no accoustic valve gave me a slight edge? We both have catback exhausts. Would love another go when i get matched inlets to see if they make any difference heh.

megane
would of popped down if i new this was on!
i take my pics down there aswell,
photo.php

this is my meg rep, but shes getting sold soon and plan on gettin a 172 at long last! had a clio before the meg

TT 225
Good to meet you to bud, the drive home was interesting lol. I was shocked on the amount of attention we gained from the complete noobs as well.. the lads in the megane's comments where quite funny lol "are these clios?"

Intresting, that would be the correct word to use. I liked the following comments:

Fugly high viz guy: "go ed lads show us some wheel spins, come on were fuckin bored"

12 year old: "so yas all clio lovers then?" and " Yas either from soufport or over de water cos yas not from round ere"

Nice sized meet i thought, some shocking picture taking, i wouldnt hold your breath for kris's :eek:

DCi 100

TBH I think these two sum up the meet, I'm glad I'll be able to look back on this in years to come and think "Oh I remember that day..."

No idea on the 12 y/o's but I did notice the sheer amount of people at bus stops, in cars in different lanes and people walking down the street that were like "What the..." :D

Artic Blime 182

Adam i said the drive home :rasp: drive there was also interesting but only because we bumpt into every scouse schumacher in the area.

Intresting, that would be the correct word to use. I liked the following comments:

Fugly high viz guy: "go ed lads show us some wheel spins, come on were f**kin bored"

12 year old: "so yas all clio lovers then?" and " Yas either from soufport or over de water cos yas not from round ere"

Nice sized meet i thought, some shocking picture taking, i wouldnt hold your breath for kris's :eek:

Ha ha ha ha...... yeah my photography would of been better with the lense cap on tbh, i will learn one day.

TBH I think these two sum up the meet, I'm glad I'll be able to look back on this in years to come and think "Oh I remember that day..."

No idea on the 12 y/o's but I did notice the sheer amount of people at bus stops, in cars in different lanes and people walking down the street that were like "What the..." :D

You missed the 12 year olds because you were up a hill looking at buoys ;) and people walking there dogs with your magical camera.

ps Jamie you let down lad! Have to take me for a spin in the S3 when i hire you for a day to pc the car again in spring :)

Hi Kris, yeah, will need to book you in. Paint sorted out lad?

Who are the random guys in high vis jackets??

Nimbus Megane R26
i didnt know that would be potholes it looked nicely tarmac'd from below! hah

Jamie yeah just same as last time bud, paint getting swirled again(half as bad as last time though..was a mess then hah iv invested in some good cleaning gear since then as per your advice)

TT 225
i didnt know that would be potholes it looked nicely tarmac'd from below! hah

Jamie yeah just same as last time bud, paint getting swirled again(half as bad as last time though..was a mess then hah iv invested in some good cleaning gear since then as per your advice)

Get your pics posted up Kris. I want to see if you have a hidden talent in photography?

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
I want to know where Mullen seen us in his wee hire Car Mike, getting a text on the way home lol.

use just came off the by pass from Liverpool coming into widnes! on the roundabout near national tyres and mcdonalds! I was coming onto the round about but was about 4 cars behind use then I turned right at the lights and use went straight on towards warrington.

1.2 Chevrolet vs 1.2 Clio hmm... would be fun to see:rasp:

Nimbus Megane R26
Ad you can show these your missus, callin me because my camera was smaller than everyone elses hah. I dont have talent with cold fingers and the sun setting directly behind with water added into the mix as well but here are a few i got:

P1000227.jpg

P1000231.jpg

P1000234.jpg

P1000236.jpg

P1000238.jpg

P1000237.jpg

P1000239.jpg

P1000241.jpg

P1000245.jpg

P1000254.jpg

P1000259.jpg

Kris