ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O Dear.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Replica Ph2
*Facepalm*

Seriously, remove the sh*t bodykit and the wide wheel arch, oh and the lambo doors and subs. and re-spray it and you'll have a nice clio ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1998 BMW e46 323i
t**t-mobile. Baseball cap, up-turned T-shirt collars and bum fluff moustache not included.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio mk3
ive seen it in the flesh when it was in elite in hull getting painted as i was getting my 200 painted and i can honestly say it is actually a nice car , only my opinion tho , it is much better in the flesh , well was 2 yr ago lol

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Seen a lot worse, at least the wheels are in line with the arches, not like the usual wide kitted shíte, odd front seats though..

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Wasn't it at FCS 2010??, deffo at FCS 2009. The quality of workmanship looks spot on and the colour was quite nice.

Also been in a dance music video iirc.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  S4 Avant
Yep, its turbo charged, so no doubting the power figure.

Tbh, if it had the right wheels, was all one colour and stripped, you'd all be creaming over it.

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  133, 182, Kangoo 182
Yeah was Max Power cover car (Explains it all) and they get s**tty cars in s**tty music videos

Yep, its turbo charged, so no doubting the power figure.

Tbh, if it had the right wheels, was all one colour and stripped, you'd all be creaming over it.

Wouldn't take much to do either

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  white 172
its got some serious potential though you could make that a very nice car imo with some stuff gettin binned and some light bodywork

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
I agree about the comments on how good this car COULD look with relatively little work. A white S1600 tarmac rally replica would be awesome.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
as some may not agree;

it looks shite like that but it does have potential, as in; de chav it, paint it, strip it, make it into a dimma rep and it would be mint

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  mps aero
i like the body kit tbh and the fact that its a turbo. but i pretty much hate everything else lol those 19" wheels must weigh a ton. apparently it cant even break the 6 sec 0-60 because of all the weight etc

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 FF
Was on front cover of Max Power few years ago. I like the body kit and turbo power at least. In the mag he said he only built it because he bought some 19 x 9 wheels and they wouldn't fit and he was too embarrassed to take them back...