ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner

Clio 182
who else tried this? ELM 327 with bluethoot or WiFi?
[vi deo]
wifi_zpse2bc767b.jpg
[/video[vi deo]
elmbluethoot_zpsdf80dcf1.jpg
[/video]
The ELM327 is our multi-function OBDII Interpreter IC. It provides an RS232 to OBDII data bridge for systems that use the ISO 15765-4 CAN, SAE J1850 PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 and SAE J1939 protocols. In addition, we provide two generic CAN protocols that can be customized by the user for use with audio data busses, special OBD implementations, etc.It would seem that the previous version offered all that anyone could need in an OBD interpreter, but we've managed to find several new features to put into the new ELM327 v1.4b chip. The data sheet explains all of these features in detail, but here's a quick listing of some of the changes:
  • Power Control provides a very low power standby mode
  • More J1939 support
  • A non-volatile memory location for storing user data
  • An option to turn off the CAN silent monitoring for bench testing, or when connecting to a dedicated CAN port
  • CAN extended addressing support for experimenting with special data formats
  • The ISO/KWP bus initializations may now be performed without having to send a request
  • A 4800 baud ISO option, to compliment the 10400 and 9600 rates
  • An SS command for searching sequentially through the protocols
  • A TA command to change the Tester Address without using a PP
  • The ability to quickly restore the factory calibration for the voltage reading circuit
youtube video=>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsjPSvavcrE
www.elm327.ro

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
I bought a non bluetooth usb version for the laptop, £14 works a treat

Clio 182
includes a cd,i don't know where can you buy online.I bought from a store that with wifi (35euro) and is very interesting something so small can do

Last edited: