ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OBD2 information displays Clio 182

MattJackson82

ClioSport Club Member
Is anyone using a display plugged into the OBD port on a 182 to provide information? Speed, rpm, various temps etc, I think this would be a nice touch on a track car, I’ve seen one gentleman had a Lufi X1, anyone know if these actually work & how much information is provided from the ECU?

Thank you

Clio sport 182
Is anyone using a display plugged into the OBD port on a 182 to provide information? Speed, rpm, various temps etc, I think this would be a nice touch on a track car, I’ve seen one gentleman had a Lufi X1, anyone know if these actually work & how much information is provided from the ECU?

Thank you

I am interested in this topic. I currently have the scangauge 2, and it works quite well for some values (it does not measure oil pressure or oil temperature...). Allows you to view logged errors and delete them.

I'm interested in the latest lufy Xs which seems to work quite well. But I don't know of any options from anyone who has used it in a Clio.

Clio sport 182
I bought it but it hasn't arrived yet. Does it show the oil temperature? Have you added any parameters by PID?

It turns on and off with the car ignition without a problem, right?

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
No oil temp sensor on 182 as standard. Regarding temp, all you can view on obd is coolant and air intake temp.

Anakin

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi TT RS Clio 182
I've just started playing with racecrono, testing on the TT as the CLio is waiting for its new clutch.

Clio sport 182
I tested today the OBD LufiXS Display, but it has given me some very strange ERROR on dashboard, as soon as I put it on and start it gives me 3 errors, the "SERV" warning, the ABS/traction control warning light and the engine failure warning light.

I've tried turning it off and starting it a couple of times and they wouldn't go away. I have disconnected it and put on Scangauge2, which is the OBD display that I used until now and the "SERV" and ABS errors have been removed, and when I review the registered errors I get P0500 (and I have deleted it)

Anyone else has happened?