ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Octavia VRS

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Thought I would share my octavia vrs Tdi (184) that I got back in may.
FB_IMG_1463960462979.jpg

FB_IMG_1463960467403.jpg

FB_IMG_1463960471689_1.jpg

Cheers
Craig.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Really smart mate. Been looking at the estates recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Looks good. My neighbour has a red one as well with a few options. They're quite popular around our way it seems.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
looks great! a friend of mine is very interested in one of these, whats it like?
It's awesome. Lol
Well I mainly went for it because my mum has the leon fr with same engine just it didn't have as big a boot.
It's just as fun to drive
Only problem I have had so far is the diesel particulate filter came on a couple of weeks ago but went back off again the next day.

GTD, Lupo
It's awesome. Lol
Well I mainly went for it because my mum has the leon fr with same engine just it didn't have as big a boot.
It's just as fun to drive
Only problem I have had so far is the diesel particulate filter came on a couple of weeks ago but went back off again the next day.

By on do you mean the warning on the dash or it just running after you have turned the car off? Mine tends to run for about 10mins after turning the car off quite regularly.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
By on do you mean the warning on the dash or it just running after you have turned the car off? Mine tends to run for about 10mins after turning the car off quite regularly.
It came on whilst I was driving. Stayed on until the next day then just turned off. Didn't even realise it had turned off.
I think it's quite common on these engines.

Titanium F/F 182
I've had mine since December 2015 and its just ticked over 48K this morning. I went for a few options (leather, nav) as i could get it within my company car budget. Biggest complaint for me is the ride. Unless its bowling green smooth, the slightest ripples make my moobs bounce about.
I went for silver which seems to be holding up well and doesn't show any scratches or swirls. The interior still scrubs up well. Personally if i had the choice again i'd get a mazda 6. Better tech, just as quick real world and much comfier plus it has a bigger tank so would do 600 miles between fill ups not 450/480 in the skoda.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I've had mine since December 2015 and its just ticked over 48K this morning. I went for a few options (leather, nav) as i could get it within my company car budget. Biggest complaint for me is the ride. Unless its bowling green smooth, the slightest ripples make my moobs bounce about.
I went for silver which seems to be holding up well and doesn't show any scratches or swirls. The interior still scrubs up well. Personally if i had the choice again i'd get a mazda 6. Better tech, just as quick real world and much comfier plus it has a bigger tank so would do 600 miles between fill ups not 450/480 in the skoda.
A bit of an incentive to lose the moobs then!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Spotted you this evening. Just after the Post Office sorting office. I was going the opposite direction. Also clocked your car park pass. Hope it fairs better than mind did whilst there.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Spotted you this evening. Just after the Post Office sorting office. I was going the opposite direction. Also clocked your car park pass. Hope it fairs better than mind did whilst there.
Well it's holding up OK the now. Gonna have to get some tarX (I think its called that anyway)
I know about the rust thing with the dockyard. Tends to be noticed more on white and silver.
My old car got it a little bit (was an astra so couldn't give a hoot about it).
I take it you work down the dockyard if you know about the pass then.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Well it's holding up OK the now. Gonna have to get some tarX (I think its called that anyway)
I know about the rust thing with the dockyard. Tends to be noticed more on white and silver.
My old car got it a little bit (was an astra so couldn't give a hoot about it).
I take it you work down the dockyard if you know about the pass then.

I used to. Left just over a year ago. Didn't like working there at all. This is what happened when I was there. http://www.cliosport.net/threads/ca...eload-vs-octavia-vrs-bleeding-content.773303/

Anyway. Motor looked good when I passed you.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS