ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

October Photography Competition - Autumn!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
@Aaron.. won the last competition with the shot below, well done :smile: Two in a row (with a massive gap in between)! Will he make it a hat-trick?!

12935126675_760dd79786_c.jpg

As the winner, @Aaron.. got to choose the next theme. He has chosen 'Autumn' as the next theme; very fitting this time of year. Lots of opportunity to get out and take some pictures of all those things that let us know its Autumn! :)

Entries close on the 31th Oct and voting to commence in the following week (first week of November, with next theme starting on the 7th).

The Rules - Only 1 change from last month:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the allotted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this calendar month!

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will get to pick the next theme!

Good luck :smile:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Just looked outside at the leaves. They're not yet at that awesome stage of brown and red colours 😧

Thanks for sorting out another month!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm hoping the theme will get a similar amount of entries to the B&W one. Its also good that the voting thread made it to the front page of the forum, I think it got a lot more views from being on there, and maybe a few more people will look at getting involved.

Some of the leaves have turned around here. I think I'll head out early monday morning to a few spots. I couldn't really think of another theme. Last time I thought outside the box, we had very few entries which was a shame.

Well done Aaron.
Good theme again. Hopefully the rain will stop and i can get out there for some warm looking autumn pictures.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I thought I'd get up at 5 this morning for a drive to Snowdonia to get something. Didn't go to plan though. The sunrise was rubbish, there was too much cloud and the shots I really wanted to get weren't there...

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
some great shots here guys! Need to get my entry done, even though its going to be very similar to Aarons!

love the conkers @Scrooge! what did you shoot that at? f2?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
some great shots here guys! Need to get my entry done, even though its going to be very similar to Aarons!

love the conkers @Scrooge! what did you shoot that at? f2?

F2.5 I think it was, I did a couple at 2 and it just didn't focus right. Even the one above is quite how I'd like it.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Another great bunch of entries this month guys! well done. I will be putting the voting thread up tonight near mid-night so the poll closes at the right time! Good luck!