ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official children in need Car show 2016 (rockingham)

Who will attend

• Yes will attend

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not able to attend

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  Clio RS 197
Official Children In Need Car Show 2016
Morning guys
I'm organising the club stand at show, wanna see who's interested in coming. (Note to admins had the go ahead from Ron one of the admins or so if posted in wrong section pleas feel free to move to correct sections )

#BedsModified are back with the official CIN event... Let's show what we as a modified/performance car enthusiasts can do for a good cause.

What's on on the day:
> Public Track Action.
> Public Track Day / Open Pit Lane.
> Static Show - Bring your car in and be part of the show.
> Pre-Selected Show & Shine parking area.
> Club Stand Area.
> Live Drifting Demos.
> Drift Passenger rides.
> Live DJ & PA system.
> Traders.
> Food catering.

Each year for the past 7 years Bedsmodified hostes the biggest annual Children in need meet/cruise in the UK and it gets bigger and better each time, after the huge success of 2015 show at Rockingham show is back again but this time offering Public Track time aswel at the event.

➖ Last year's Show video:
https://youtu.be/j7dN4DnETFM

#BedsModifed invite all clubs and everyone in the scene to join us for one day to show the UK what us enthusiasts can do for a good cause.

➖ Traders:
If we have any traders here that one be present and help a great cause please email
Children-in-need-show@outlookcom

➖ Location:
Rockingham Motor Speedway
Mitchell Road
Corby
NN17 5AF

Show will take place on the 12th of November 2016 between 10:00 and 18:00.

The tickets for the club need to be bought in bulk in one go I spoke with Nick is the organiser of the show Thas how tickets need to be purchased for the club stand and they will costs us £6.47 each but tags includes the pass and the donation while normal tickets don't.

This is the rule from the show organiser quiet simple:
    • The event is based outside on hard standing ground and gravel.
    • Club size is not limited, but we would kindly ask you to take into account other Clubs that will need to set up near you and to leave enough room for others, pitching your club area will be first come first serve for a decent spot on the day as we have such a vast area to use this shouldn't be a problem.
    • There is no limit to the amount of club cars.
    • The Club area will be right next to the Show & Shine area.
    • Discounted Club member driver tickets - £6.47 each (Includes charity donation and booking fees).

Guys come on let's be present and also help Children in needs as much as we can. Anyone interested email me the details as I'm organising the club stand and need to put buy of club stand tickets/pass in one go by Wednesday 09/11/2016

Please PM me or email me on upwardgman1@gmail.com or Instagram G0M35TH30NLY or Facebook messenger Wilson Gomes I can provided my whatsapp but PM

Email confirmation will be sent to everyone coming.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 5