ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official CSEA July Meet - Pub and Airfield Meet - Sunday 15th July 12:30

SQ5
Great day and good to meet some new people :) well one, Paul!

Glad you all came along turned out to be a really good meet! I'm hoping some videos get uploaded soon :)

clio 182 FF
Was meant to be coming but my car had the EML light come on so i had to get that sorted at missed it. Will have to come along to the next one.

BMW 118d
Yes, as I said before, good meet. Missed my Clio even more on Sunday!! Can't post in here for much longer as membership runs out and i'm not renewing. PM me of any meets up there though, i'd like to drag with that Astra in the beemer, I think 140bhp vs his 85 would be fun ;)

Titanium 182
Yes, as I said before, good meet. Missed my Clio even more on Sunday!! Can't post in here for much longer as membership runs out and i'm not renewing. PM me of any meets up there though, i'd like to drag with that Astra in the beemer, I think 140bhp vs his 85 would be fun ;)

ill text you if theres any meets mate