ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

offset

Mk1 Ph2 Clio
Hello people, i drive a mk 1 ph2 renault clio, dont know if a lot of people out there still drive these but anyhow,

i recently got some 15" tsw alloys off my friend and i thought about putting them on my car for fit. couldn't get the front wheel off, probably cos im weak as you like... but i got a rear wheel off and it didnt fit, the centre of the axle (dont' know what this is called) was a tad too big, the inside centre of the alloy has a little lip on the inside, being a tad too small it stopped it from going on properly, to get it on i balanced it and put the bolts in (didnt lower the car onto it). i gathered that wasnt safe because there was a gap that probably would have caused lots of stress to the bolts

just incase, anyone know the offset to a mk1 clio?

ta!

hi, sounds like you need different size spiggot rings (like a donut shaped ring of metal that fits into the center of the wheel to make the wheel fit on the car properly), if there isnt already removeable spigot rings already in the wheels then those wheels are no good... i'm not sure on the offset, probably wrong but i think its about et38, im sure someone on here can tell you.

eitherway free bump for u...