ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh My God!

Lionel Richie

nice plate!!!!!!! nice car!!!! (shame about the owners!!!! joke!!!)

When can i have a passenger ride????????

Ad

MK2 FRS

Looks awesome. Black is definitley the colour to have. Prefer it to the blue. Plate kinda looks like V6 Wicked. I take its their intials together??

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 07 February 2004

Congratulations to Kathy and Wayne !

Kathy - wheres my picture ?
your pic will be on its way, we couldnt post any, or send any email this morning, bloody adsl went skewy !!!

look in the gallery, (wayne is about to put it up) choose one and Ill send you a "clean" copy !!

daipac - we picked it up this morning - 9.00am when the garage opened!!

Fred - save the passenger ride till its run in !!!

PaulCTR/Paddy - gallery link will be up soon !!

and hey, I thoroughly recommend it - its AWESOME, and thats while we are being extra nice to it, running it in!! it is just begging to be let loose!! I cant wait - it should be run in by next weekend, then let the fun really commence!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Whats the colour like kathy? i take it its black gold.

looks absolutely mental!!

1st in the uk? gotta be.

the colour is AWESOME too Tom - yeah, course its black gold - in the sunlight there is just sooooo much gold in the colour !!!

yep, first in the UK - I believe 1st one made - Jeremy will confirm or deny that rumour I am sure !

it is absolutely mental - bigger smile than even the yellow peril caused, and that takes some doing !!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

That looks absolutely gorgeous!!

i want 1 i want 1 i want 1!

congrats! jealousy is such a sickenin feelin!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Wooo!! (your excitement is spreading!!)

The sample the dealer showed me today looked sh*t im sooo glad you said that!!

im so jealous!!, wanna swap with the metro for an hour? it has 4 wheels and everything.

S2000

lol - erm lets think about that for a minute Tom

No :D

Colour just looked Black really in the crappy light at the dealer this morning but when you get it in the Sun it looks really good. Can really see the Gold then.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Just looked through the pictures, the colour looks fantastic near identical to the black on dads S8.

Now black is the colour of choice for the v6. stunning.

PS No? didnt see that commin to be honest, its a kensington.

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Another V6 to keep me company.:D

What was it like driving out of the dealership? Ill remember that forever, my local dealer is smack bang in the middle of a town, Peter Vardy (Reg Vardy director) handed the car over to me. I picked it up in rush hour traffic.

The looks it got. And me trying not to grin like an idiot, my wife tells me I failed miserably.

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 08 February 2004

needs coilovers BTW!!!

fred will even come and sort your rear arches with his trusty angle grinder ;)

looks great just wish i could afford one :oops:

Congrats to you both on your new arrival !

:D

Such a good looking car in that colour !

This has to be my fave pic ! Outside the dealer waiting to be picked up, nothing better than going to collect your new car from the dealer and just seeing it sitting there as you pull up to the forecourt !

Drooooooooooooling right now !

http://www.wayne.davies.dsl.pipex.com/Our%20Baby/slides/Img_6818.jpg

Oh, and is it me or do the wheels in the photo below look HOUGE !?!?!?!

http://www.wayne.davies.dsl.pipex.com/Our%20Baby/slides/Img_6880.jpg

think it is something to do with the camera that they look soooooo huuuuge in that pic actually - they are big, but not quite that big methinks !!

thanks for comments !

Wait a minute, what the hell are you doing on the boards with that car in your drive ???!?!? Unless the hubby has taken it !?!?!?! LOL !

You have to change your text under your username now too ! Something like "jammy buggers" sounds about right ! LOL !

Enjoy..... as I am sure you have been doing and will continue to do !

:D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I cant believe they picked up this car from my local garage!! and didnt wissper a word to me, i knew what was going on, but didnt know it was going on there!

S2000

Daipac - Just got back from being out in it. Just having a Cup of tea before going out and cleaning it :D

Oh and I have changed my sig already ;)

The wife hasnt yet, tut tut ! Not really a priority though is it, other things on her mind no doubt ! LOL !

Driving and cleaning, that is all you are going to be doing for months ! Dont blame you one bit !

:devilish:

172 Cup, Caterham R300

Looking good Kathy, spose your all booked up for passenger rides for the next 6 months!

Put me name on the list!

See you soon.

Neil, youll have to let me know when youre gonna go up mate, and Ill come down too, hell, maybe even a bit of a drinky sesh :)

172 Cup, Caterham R300

Well roamer, you know what Im like for p!ss up.
Ill be seeing you soon then!

Cheers mate!