ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OI OI EVERYONE!!! im new

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
How is it going? I have joined up today and i thought i would say hello to you all.

Im in the process of selling my bugeye scooby at the moment and hopefully once its sold i will be buying a 182 cup (racing blue). Ive seen Steve VRS i think is his user name and it looks just what im looking for.

So hope your all gona be nice...LOL

Talk to ya soon

Els

Titanium Clio 182
welcome to the forum, this is a fantastic place to find information on your car, help and support.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Thanks pal, looking for more info about the clio 182 cup really... any bad points etc or any re accuring faults in the 182

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Welcome. You can come round my house and fcuk my sister, its a sort of a welcome to CS present.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Welcome. You can come round my house and fcuk my sister, its a sort of a welcome to CS present.

I will keep that in mind mate, thanks for the offer....LOL Dont think my missis would be 2 happy though LOL

and im a bloke Patrick_g46

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
steves VRS cup looks a goodun, thats what i'd be after if a wanted 1 182 :)

It would save time if we pointed out the bits that don't fall off.

Welcome to CS anyway though. No matter, you'll love the 182 despite it's many flaws. I'm only just starting to get bored of mine after 2 years, but only really the interior (it's a 182Cup).

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
aye it does look clean, just waiting for someone to turn up with some cash for me scooby now, then i will be on the case for a new car....

Just hope i dont spend as much on mods for the clio as i did on my old fezzy Zetec-S All in all spend 8k on mods for that, that included bodywork, turbo conversion and NOS... was a great car but had to go couse s**t was going wrong on it....

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
they aint to bad standard, i'd just get some nice H&R coilovers, then bang it on anglesey track ;)

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
they aint to bad standard, i'd just get some nice H&R coilovers, then bang it on anglesey track ;)

He he to say that i live about 5miles away from the track ive never been on it, its usually fully booked on the weekends for about 5 months in advance which is a bit of a bummer really.... And i work 9-5 mid week so hard to get there with a few mates to go racing...

S-Max
Welcome mate, scooby to 182 cup....? I'm considering starting an argument about which cup.....Nah f**k it I won't (oh s**t I just have) :)