ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil for 182 turbo

Clio 172 ph2
Guys just a quick one really. What’s the best oil to use on the Clio 182 turbo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 172 ph2
anything decent.

how's it going? stuck a dci box in one the other day, had to lift off at 165mph [emoji38]

How’s things Carl? Yeah it’s going great mate done some bits and bobs heat wrapped the down pipe also fitting polycarbonate windows. But oil cooler next and arp bolts also just been so busy with work lol. Al stick some recent pics up.

165 I Defo believe that lol. I had a play with a s3 stage 2 apr and had to back off at 160 also had a go with a Megane 265 and it didn’t stand much of a chance [emoji85]lol.

Is the dci gearbox any good?

Clio 172 ph2
66f8f7f5859e27e360e3087201936f6b.jpg
ac17e65234d491cc4acbf685ba4af43a.jpg
0b339391b96287ce9eb24ef3a84c0d26.jpg

Reactions: Gus
  Clio 172 ph2
Are these that quick? I assume so lol

Yeah dan. Tbh a have drove a fair few fast cars when I was at Mercedes but this is just in a different league. First gear really doesn’t do much but soon as you start going into 2nd and 3rd the torque comes in pritty hard.

Never felt anything so aggressive when on boost. Also boost comes in around 4K but my god it goes all the way to the redline (not that I take it that far as I don’t really want to put to much stress on the engine) but it’s very quick.

Don’t think I could go back to a n/a 172/182 tbh lol.

monaco 172
Yeah dan. Tbh a have drove a fair few fast cars when I was at Mercedes but this is just in a different league. First gear really doesn’t do much but soon as you start going into 2nd and 3rd the torque comes in pritty hard.

Never felt anything so aggressive when on boost. Also boost comes in around 4K but my god it goes all the way to the redline (not that I take it that far as I don’t really want to put to much stress on the engine) but it’s very quick.

Don’t think I could go back to a n/a 172/182 tbh lol.

What power you running?

There's a silver low boost 182 on ebay at the moment that I keep eyeing up can imagine it been so much fun

Clio 172 ph2
What power you running?

There's a silver low boost 182 on ebay at the moment that I keep eyeing up can imagine it been so much fun

260bhp so pretty powerful in a car that probs weights around a ton or less