ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ok... heres the plan.... wheel refurb

Chocolate Bar™
you can use that, but i cant really see why you'd need one. your going to have to sand them back - fill the edges where necessary and then resand. then it should just be a matter of repainting them, but you dont need one of them to get a good finish from spraying. especially if you've got turinis, as it'll be difficult to get into the spokes evenly

Mito Sportiva 135
mate, for a one-off job i would DEFINITELY reccommend getting a professional to do it. It will be cheaper and get a much better finish than by doing it yourself, especially if its your first time. Also, if anything goes wrong then they assume liability.

Chocolate Bar™
^ yeah but its so much more expensive, and it isnt exactly hard to do - just time consuming. metal epoxy iirc to fill

Monaco Blue Mk2
Yeah IMO you may aswel always have a go yourself first on things like this. Should cost you about £30-£40 for the lot rather than £40 a wheel. I'd use sand paper by hand myself mate as it'll be awkward to do the spokes with a sander. Maybe a dremel would have some sort of suitable attatchment?