ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ok new brake time

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
hi all, after this years trackdays and yesterday, my brake pads bit the dust. i currently have ebc ultimate pads on the rear and carbon lorraine rc6s up front, new stock disks on the rear and brembo max grooved disks on the front.

now the disks are fine so im going to use them again so do i go for something new or do i keep what i have in the way off pads? to be honest the setup i have is the best ive ever had on any car and litraly tries to brake ure face on on the windscreen so im either looking for the same performance or better. what is there out there?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Buy the same! I nearly "Collected" you numerous times on the ring! Mine were fading after 3/4 of a lap!

lift number 1 @ btm
you could try either some pagid or performance friction pads, but the lorraines are pretty good too.

Lionel Richie
Behave! 1500-2k setup.

PF are dust city! Ruin's your paintwork too. Pagid Blue's are good too, but not great at low temps.

if you're a queer then yeah, don't get PF's, the dust washes off fine, THE best pads you can get

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I think he is saying don't get PF's if you're afraid of Dust but that they are the best pads out there.

Lionel Richie
the carbone lorraine is no where near the PF IMO, there's the 97 compound which is all you will need, or they do the 01/02 compound, but that is stupid money and overkill

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fred AKA, i'll respray your car after the dust has welded itself to your paint! I drink petrol and eat 5W50 as soup! Blah blah blah! ;)

Bloody wannabe hardcore racers!