ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

on Chromes?!?!?!?

Yamaha R6
Here you are bro.. blinging.. hehe.

DSC07717.gif

Don't like them to be honest. I think you can only really pull off chrome wheels if the car is something really special, otherwise I think it looks a bit cheap & tacky.

Beetle
dutty your such a wheel wh0re its untrue!:clown: they don't look as bad as i thought but not sure i'd have chromes on a clio

Astra SH 1.6 SXi
I think they look sweet-think it helps that the car's black tho! Seen a Red Pug on Chromes the other day-wasn't to my taste.
GAZ

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Look a lot better against Black, where you been for 2 days ??

Cheers buddy i will put you on the buyers "list".

Dutty,

I must say, I prefer the previous wheels you had. These are too flashy! There not bad though!

Brock

Yamaha R6
Imm.. You know my thoughts on them after my old wheels... It makes a nice change.. I prefer your 172 ones though.. spray um blaaaaack.. ;)

E60 diesel powah
Brock said:
Dutty,

I must say, I prefer the previous wheels you had. These are too flashy! There not bad though!

Brock

Wanted to be different mate..flashy is the way forward around my area lol