ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One for the wee guy!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Does he like white better? It seems the JDM choice of colour iirc.
That's a great looking car but the wheels always look small.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
tbh, it's ok...If you want a nice DC5 i reckon stoddies was about the best in the UK.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
attachment.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Stoddie that was the one Ali was talking about...
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Tangoed Works
black one is awesome, much better than CW. Blue one just looks bog standard and dull imo.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's mint. Second worst colour though...

Stoddie's was awesome, just the incorrect colour. IMO ;)

It's the most common by far, but you really can't beat Champ White with Red Recaros.

CW, de-spoiler with an M3-style lip in it's place, Volks, Spoon N1, Gruppe M.

Perfection.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That's mint. Second worst colour though...

Stoddie's was awesome, just the incorrect colour. IMO ;)

It's the most common by far, but you really can't beat Champ White with Red Recaros.

CW, de-spoiler with an M3-style lip in it's place, Volks, Spoon N1, Gruppe M.

Perfection.

Blacks common?

You made me physically sick with you JDM/Euro styling. Removing spoiler...Have a word.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Have you seen one without the BGW? They look epic! ...IMO ;)

None of the other colours are really common, Milano's are like hen's teeth!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
BGW? I've seen some without the wing. Look gammon. IIRC they remove the spoiler and gearknob before posting the car over in the boat ;) "Licked 1st class stamp on the bonnet.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
BGW? I've seen some without the wing. Look gammon. IIRC they remove the spoiler and gearknob before posting the car over in the boat ;) "Licked 1st class stamp on the bonnet.

Big Gay Wing. ;)

I love 'em de-spoilered. It only looks good on a modded one though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
C'mon Dan, since it's one of the few he's seen, it must be the best in the country. Surely? ;)

To be fair though, it was mint. I saw it in the metal. But IMO, i've seen better... mainly because of the colour/interior combo.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL!

You really do talk b****cks. I'll never understand why you always say this.

How am i? :S Best mods, best colour, perfect paint. Rare colour...:S

C'mon Dan, since it's one of the few he's seen, it must be the best in the country. Surely? ;)

To be fair though, it was mint. I saw it in the metal. But IMO, i've seen better... mainly because of the colour/interior combo.

Tenner says i've seen more than you boyo! 10 a penny up here.

How am i? :S Best mods, best colour, perfect paint. Rare colour...:S

Because you always say it. Your Dad has the best R32. Then it was your Bro. Then Alans is the best R27. lol..

Its just such crap. They might be nice, I'm not doubting that but to say they're the best isn't something you can prove and you say it so much it loses any effect.

Same as "Best black mk1 172 with turinis and silvervisions on here" that you always seem to come out with.