ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One for the wee guy!

I loved this one.

P1010168.jpg

P1010169.jpg

P1010170.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Because you always say it. Your Dad has the best R32. Then it was your Bro. Then Alans is the best R27. lol..

Its just such crap. They might be nice, I'm not doubting that but to say they're the best isn't something you can prove and you say it so much it loses any effect.

Same as "Best black mk1 172 with turinis and silvervisions on here" that you always seem to come out with.

Don't like it...Move along! ;)

Old man's R one of 41. 20k miles. lol...Find a bettter one
Bro's old R one of 44 24k miles. lol. Find a better one (Boy came from essex for it)
Alan'sR27, Flawless paint, but i doubt i said it was the best r27. Not a fan of Ultra really

Black mk1 what?

Don't like it...Move along! ;)

Old man's R one of 41. 20k miles. lol...Find a bettter one
Bro's old R one of 44 24k miles. lol. Find a better one (Boy came from essex for it)
Alan'sR27, Flawless paint, but i doubt i said it was the best r27. Not a fan of Ultra really

Black mk1 what?

lol, I cant be arsed to go searching and I'd be only looking at what's currently for sale. You don't know about Mr BillyBob that bought one from new. Drives it 3 miles on a Sunday to get his paper and then has it fully detailed on Monday.

Well you always say "Best <insert colour/model> in the club" again, youve said it so many times it loses any effect.

Nice edit btw.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol, I cant be arsed to go searching and I'd be only looking at what's currently for sale. You don't know about Mr BillyBob that bought one from new. Drives it 3 miles on a Sunday to get his paper and then has it fully detailed on Monday.

Well you always say "Best <insert colour/model> in the club" again, youve said it so many times it loses any effect.

Nice edit btw.

nice "Addition" rather than edit!

I rarely change my mind! Which is why i rarely care for what you say lol! Chin up! If i'm asked about 106's with angel eyes, i'll be sure you big you up! :)