ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One more 1.2 + First Car

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Hey, i've been on this forum for about 8 weeks and have just been gaining lots (and lots & lots!) of knowledge by lurking and just reading through tonnes of threads haha

I'm 17 :)o) passed my test on the 10th of March, but had the car since February. I share it with my sister at the moment as she recently got back from travelling and we couldn't afford to get a car for each of us!

It's a 1.2 16v 54 plate Dynamique; I was well chuffed when we went to see it because we bought it there and then! It was on 57k when bought and its now on almost 62k.

I've been obsessively cleaning it since i passed haha, after it pouring down with rain this morning, then turning into a full on summers day, I decided to clean it again and then get around to taking pictures.

So here is a few (warning: picture wh***ing of a crap 1.2 :rasp: )

Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4525.jpg

Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4528.jpg

Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4537.jpg

Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4535.jpg

Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4534.jpg

Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4527.jpg

Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4531.jpg

It has some damage, wear & tear: (Quite a fair bit of curbing from previous owner ( :mad: ))

Looks like it has been hit into something or has attempted to have been broken into:
Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4541.jpg

Previous owner must have been a smoker ( :dead: )
Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4540.jpg

Usual wheel melting:
Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4539.jpg

Any ideas/tips on repairing or replacing the wheel?

Would really like to re paint or get a new gearstick top:
Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4538.jpg

Oh and the seat belts are filthy!
Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4532.jpg

There is a window pane spacer thing that is pecking my head in as well!
Clio1216vSB54YFN-Blue-4529.jpg

Sorry about all of the pictures but it's my pride and joy :approve:

I've got a bunch of plans for it but money is super tight at the moment and this isn't the right place to chat about it :)

Cheers

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I did wonder why mine had the cack wheels instead of the smarter ones; like on all of the other hundreds of dynamiques around where i live. I agree, i really want to get rid of the scotland badge, because i'm not in or from scotland. Not because i have anything against scotland haha

Thanks fellas :)

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Sorry to start up an old thread again but i was wondering if anybody could tell me the correct colour of my car? I think it's Arctic Blue, but i'm unsure.