ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

one not so cared for Megane 225.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Granted, he seems a bit of a pleb, (I'd have never taken it for an MOT in that condition and LOL's at Factory power upgrade!) but he's honest in his description it seems! Could be a great little project for someone.

I wouldn't want to give anymore than about £1800 for it though. Needs a fair bit of work.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
hi ,

car has had 6 previous owners , no service history for last few years , cambelt has not been changed by me and i don;t think it was by previous owner , there are 2 key fob cards .

thanks.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Thats worth absolutely nothing really, you'd have to give it away. Even in perfect condition with good history it'd only be worth 3.5k-4k.

Thats going to need at the very least 1k of parts to get it road legal then more tidying it up.

I stand by my statement that 95% of Ph1s are dogs these days, all through neglect.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Wouldn't even be any good for that in the state that it is. Breaking for parts is the only way to see any viable return from it.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thats worth absolutely nothing really, you'd have to give it away. Even in perfect condition with good history it'd only be worth 3.5k-4k.

Thats going to need at the very least 1k of parts to get it road legal then more tidying it up.

I stand by my statement that 95% of Ph1s are dogs these days, all through neglect.

im trying not to let mine go that way.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 225 cup
True a lot of ph1's are dogshit, only true renault enthusiasts or people who genuinely look after them keep them in better condition.