ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One of my pictures on Interfacelift...

Fiat Panda 100hp
Yeah submit and then they get voted onto the main website by the public. They use to do it themselves I think but they got overloaded with submissions.

GW200
Great picture! Set it as my wallpaper, as its much better than the ones I took in November!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Nice!

Just had a look at the site, seems pretty decent too with a good variety of images.

Might submit a few that people have already asked me for for their wallpapers.

Congrats Ben always nice to know. Although after seeing your NYC thread I wouldn't worry about restoring any faith as pics were brill.

I had mine removed recently from Interfacelift, something like 100,000 downloads, I'm 99% certain it was how it ended up 'going global' and ending up on thousands of websites...and on commercial canvases without my permission.

It's very difficult to keep control of a picture once it ends up on a wallpaper site.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Hey,

Thought I'd dig this thread out. Out of pure curiosity I've done a Google Image search and used the picture I took in the first thread for the search. The results are quite surprising - Google will find any website using the image. There are even people selling my photo on printed canvas on eBay!

Link - https://www.google.co.uk/search?tbs...ZCUfX6ejvGj3azv-eARWiFI-wFmdkJSAzDtl2U44RQHCc

Might be worth looking where some of your images are being used.

Hey,

Thought I'd dig this thread out. Out of pure curiosity I've done a Google Image search and used the picture I took in the first thread for the search. The results are quite surprising - Google will find any website using the image. There are even people selling my photo on printed canvas on eBay!

Link - https://www.google.co.uk/search?tbs...ZCUfX6ejvGj3azv-eARWiFI-wFmdkJSAzDtl2U44RQHCc

Might be worth looking where some of your images are being used.

Exactly the same situation with mine, I'm fairly confident people scan these wallpaper sites (which are nice high resolution) to sell on without royalties etc. All of my photos have been fully unlocked and downloadable from Flickr and my Smugmug in the past, but the only one that has really got away from me is the Interfacelift one.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Yeah Interfacelift it a good place for hi-res pictures which are free of watermarks. I'm not overly bothered, more flattered that it's worth stealing if you know what I mean.

Ben