ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

online ICE dealers

M

mouthyman

does anyone know of any good cheap online ICE dealers,
thanks - addresses appreciated

M140i/Orange 182
www.raysmith.co.uk

got all my speakers (sl130 coax's and £230 kicks) cheaper than caraudiodirect.com, £10 cheaper infact. good service as well, had them within 2days.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Is it true that returns & warranty issues can cause problems with online audio places?

Been told that part numbers and connections & setups etc can be incorrect and a nightmare to sort out

Anyone have any problems or is that just an expensive retailer like halfrauds selling-up ?

I wouldn't mind giving a go at installing my next h/u if I can get parts 75% cheaper online :) we all start somewere

muz

big fat japanese bus
only problems with warranty are that you need to pay for postage of the goods back to them to get fixed etc.

www.caraudiodirect.co.uk fantastic

also tech world distribution but you need to phone them, they are the UK dealers for Audiobhan and DLS

1.2 16v clio
car audio direct is awsome got a good service have used car audio security had a lil bit of a problem so aint used again my bro used em n they ave bin fine.

02 Clio 172Mk2
Not quite an ICE dealer reference, but an online dealer in any case. ipodmycar.com were a bit rubbish with my girlfriends denison kit for her iPod. Ordered 5/12 for xmas, took money week later, and after no correspondance or replies to enquiries by fax and email (they don't list a customer help telephone number) - it finally arrived a couple of days ago. Like I said - buyer beware from ipodmycar.com. Jut my experience........

STAY AWAY FROM "CAR AUDIO SECURITY"

Bunch of screw-ups who doesn't know anything.

Got my Clifford done there.....has so many probs, it's unbelievable. Took it back 6 times. 3 times they cancelled my appointment without telling me, so wasted a 45min journey there and 45mins back.
The other 3 times, didn't rectify problem.

Got some ICE from there too.....prices are nothing special. A lil bit more than CAD (Car Audio Direct).

CAD is the place to go.

www.talkaudio.co.uk is their forum....worth going for good advice. Very nice bunch.