ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OOPS anyone off here?

If I were you, I would remove this post ASAP before the old bill see it and decide to track you down and do you for dangerous driving.

Trust me it has happened on so many forums I post on, people type up about doing stupid s**t and someone tips the old bill of, or they find it as they have people scouting various forums for this kind of stuff.

My word of advice, it has happened.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
If I were you, I would remove this post ASAP before the old bill see it and decide to track you down and do you for dangerous driving.

Trust me it has happened on so many forums I post on, people type up about doing stupid s**t and someone tips the old bill of, or they find it as they have people scouting various forums for this kind of stuff.

My word of advice, it has happened.

It wasn't posted originally here, stolen off another forum.

Clio 182 arctic
like a plane, but not a plane, but a golf.
they all seemed to handle like a golf.
who said golfs were big and heavy. it seems to have flown further than the clios lol

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Don't know what's more stupid, them all driving like tw*ts in the rain and having flying lessons, or posting it on a public forum when so far they seem to not have the police involved.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Bit worrying really. I never go quick in the rain or damp conditions after being caught out a bit when I was younger.

Megane 225
we were all 19 once! and i ended up in a wrecked megane coupe in a graveyard after sliding on black ice when i was. just need to learn from these mistakes!

Megane 225
it woke me up one hell of a lot, wasnt even driving like a tube that night cause i knew it was icy. lack of experience i guess. havent had a crash since and like to think im a better driver because of it.

Clio 182ff
When i was 19 I was a fooking tw*t burger!

I superchipped a Fiat Tipo (yes, i know) with all the other usual mods and then crashed it not only to another car, but over a lamp post and thru a brick garden wall - epic prick lol.

Grand total from the insurance company = £0

Megane 225
When i was 19 I was a fooking tw*t burger!

I superchipped a Fiat Tipo (yes, i know) with all the other usual mods and then crashed it not only to another car, but over a lamp post and thru a brick garden wall - epic prick lol.

Grand total from the insurance company = £0

:lolup: FIAT TIPO????? thats incredible! didnt even know you could superchip one of them:D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Words fail me.

3 complete tools on one corner all at once?? Christ.

Megane 225
Ah, you must be 19 - its not incredible, it was a massive waste lol

had the total re-spray of fiat racing red on for 1 week and then... boom!

would of looked good the red, was being slightly sarcastic with the "incredible" comment:rasp: 21 now, a bit older and a bit wiser........with 9 points on ones licence :dapprove: and before you ask, speeding. 3 for doing 88 in a 60 and 6 for doing 113 on a motorway. they all come off in april this year.

Clio 182ff
would of looked good the red, was being slightly sarcastic with the "incredible" comment:rasp: 21 now, a bit older and a bit wiser........with 9 points on ones licence :dapprove: and before you ask, speeding. 3 for doing 88 in a 60 and 6 for doing 113 on a motorway. they all come off in april this year.

fair enough :)

Luckily, I've never had points in the UK, but the Malaysian government do want me for no less then 18 sperate speeding related offences lol.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Thats a comedic crash scene if I ever saw it! I blame smoked rear lights and grille mesh.

Megane 225
just thinking it would of been a pain in the arse to get out of that car in the bush! getting pricked from all angles!

ITB'd MK1
LOL, that's quite funny. If you want a good example of why not to post these things on the internet, have a google search for "PaulFWX skyline crash"