ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions - Euro rims??

A Fcukin Car
R10_Turbo.jpg

Are they totally naff??

Chocolate Bar™
nope they're mint, not producing them at the mo though, i should know, i tried to get a set :(

A Fcukin Car
Glad u said that, I was on bout them yesterday saying I wouldn't mind a set an I got laffed at lol

Chocolate Bar™
^ awesome, make sure you get it slammed. Ronal are apparently making them again at the start of the year so keep trying. Get in touch with john at 2modified.com and he'll sort you out

Ronals are the Turini of the euro scene, everybodys got them. Look better on mk1 golfs and old school cars than modern ones IMO.

RB 182 Cup
^ awesome, make sure you get it slammed. Ronal are apparently making them again at the start of the year so keep trying. Get in touch with john at 2modified.com and he'll sort you out

yeh going to slam it about 100mm i think now, get some extra camber on it too :rasp: also get the wheels polished to a mirror finish, de badge it but keep the boot boot handle/button and front badge, take off the side strips ad get them flushed amd flush the bumper off too :D

alex

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
100mm drop on 14's... you bonkers mate? hope there are no speed bumps round your way!

Mine was down 75/80 on 15's and got the subframe grounded (twice) on a speedbump! it's fun getting your jack out the boot and shoving bits of wood under your wheels!