ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions of my tinted windows

Clio Campus Sport
what u guys think? personally i thought they were too dark. but will cost £50 to get the back quartes replaced to a lighter tint.

DSC00109.gif

Chocolate Bar™
i know its illegal but i think u might need the lightest tint possible putting on the frnot two windows just to take off the green, and then i think it would look mint

Monaco Blue Mk2
Middo said:
i know its illegal but i think u might need the lightest tint possible putting on the frnot two windows just to take off the green, and then i think it would look mint

I agree with Middo tbh, does need a slight tint on the front. Very few will get stopped for it. Two mates have pretty dark fronts, darker than some rears you see! And they've never been fined for them. One has been pulled a couple of times since he's had them and nothing has been said about them. I'm gonna get mine done soon.

I'd lose the lexus lights and the number plate surrounds though to make it look better.

Black 172 MK2
imo its too dark not to have the fronts done. With jsut the backs done id have gone lighter

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Needs balancing up,not a fan of having the rear of the car darker than the front....would look better if all the same tint on all the windows...