ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions on big bore backboxes...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

got a peco on my Bm its loud and raspy lasts a long while

Personally, I hate big bore back boxes as I think they make the car sound like a bag of nails. Plus, you will loose a lot of torque as there wont be as much back pressure. However, having said that, your top end speed may be improved slightly (i doubt it though due to the size of your engine).

IMO - for the same money you can get better, but you do what you want to do, doesnt matter what others have to say

I ALSO AGREE, THE RANGE OF PECOS FOR THE CLIO IS FEW AND THEY ARE PRETTY BORING TO. TRY POWERFLOW THEY DO THE DOGS OF EXHAUST SYSTEMS WITH ABOUT 30 DIFFERENT TYPES OF TAILPIPES AND ANY STYLE YOU CHOOSE.

depends what money you got if all you got is under 100 then get a peco good make and last quite along time and sound ok...over 100 why not try powerflow or a delaer of the sorts..ps not ascar in sheffield they suck large time...anyway the choice is yours

Audi S3 225

Ive got a pecro backbox, cant rememebr the name, ive had it on for about a year now, really good quality and sounds nice. gonna replace soon tho cos i wanna get full system powerflow.