ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on pro race 3?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Was looking to buy some pro race 1.2 but they're common as muck and only really suit my ep3 in black and black wheels are done to Death.
Considering some pro race 3 in anthracite or silver.
They don't seem as popular? Still as strong as 1.2? I know they're a tad heavier

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
They'd be helpful too ha. Can't find any of them on an Ep3.
Was wondering if anyone had some on here.

One of my evo rims cracked on the way to nurburgring this year so need replacements and rather buy new as think the powdercoat/refurb weakened these alloys

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I've not seen them on many cars. Think they look good like the chunky compomotive mo's. Will be 17 x 7j et 38 with 215 45 tyres on my red (would say Milano but think the respray was a random Red!) ep3.
I did have 18 inch 1.2 in matt black a couple of years back on it and they looked awesome but drove shite.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Indeed. Compomotive th would be my first choice but mega rare and mega bucks

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
image.jpg

I had pro race 3s on my old 182.. I wish I never sold them :(

Clio Sport 172
Off topic but how much is that lowered as not sure what to get for mine. 25, 30, 35 or 40mm. Currently sitting standard